Privacy and Cookies Policy
AITIS Solutions UK Limited (“AITIS”) respects the privacy rights of our users and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy online. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to learn more about how we collect, store, use, disclose and transfer any information about you when you interact or use any of our websites ("Site") or any related events, trade shows, sales or marketing, and/or if you use any of our products, services or applications (including any trial) (collectively the "Services") in any manner. We may change or update this Privacy Notice from time to time. However, your Personal Information will always be processed in accordance with the Privacy Notice that was in effect at the time of collection.
This Privacy Notice covers our processing of Personal Information when you are accessing or using our Site or Services or when you contact us in any manner. We gather various types of information from our users, including information that identifies you as an individual, including your name, address and online identifiers ("Personal Information").
We may collect any Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our contact online form. If you contact us through the Site, we will keep a record of our correspondence. We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when you fill out a form through our website we collect Personal Information, such as name and e-mail address, to be able to contact you and/or send you information. The types of information we may collect directly from you include: name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, job title, as well as any other contact or other information you choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, which of our pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Site. We keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, type of browser and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
Log information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
Our use of Data
We will use the Personal Information we collect from you on our Site for the following purposes:
- To administer our Site, our events and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Analyze customers’ use of the Site for trend monitoring, marketing, remarketing and advertising purposes;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfil your contact request, to provide you with information you have requested about our Services; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
We will use the Personal Information we collect from our customers and their users in connection with the Services we provide for the following purposes:
- Set up a user account;
- Provide, operate and maintain the Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Send technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications; and
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities.
We may also use the information you send to us via the Site and/or Services, to communicate with you via email and, possibly, other means, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and events we think may be of interest to you, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt-out of such communications at any time (see the Marketing Communications information under the “Your Privacy Rights” section below).
By accessing the website you have given consent to the processing for a specific purpose (for example when you give consent in our contact form to enable us to contact you) or the processing is based on AITIS’s legitimate interest to process the Personal Information.
Our Site and some of our Services use different types of cookies and other similar Tracking Technologies (like web beacons, tags and scripts) to uniquely identify your browser and to gather information about how you interact with the Site and Services. We use this information for the following purposes:
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications; and
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
You can set or amend your web browser controls to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you can change your web browser’s settings to automatically deny the storage of cookies, or to inform you when a website wants to store cookies on your computer. Previously stored cookies can also be deleted through the web browser. More information can be found through your web browser’s support pages. You may still use our Site and Services, however your access to some functionality and areas of our Site or Services may be severely restricted. Please note that certain areas and functions on this Site require cookies and may not function if cookies are deleted or declined
Sharing Data and Third Parties
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers only in the following limited circumstances:
Vendors, consultants and other service providers:
We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) CRM service providers, email service providers, business-oriented social networks and others.
Change of business ownership and control:
We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Apart from the instances listed above, Personal Information will be disclosed or transferred to third parties only when required by law.
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify AITIS Limited immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
IS IT SAFE TO ORDER ONLINE?
Yes, it is safe to shop at mymonX with your credit or debit card.
We promise to keep your name, address, credit card details and any other information you give us secure.
Our secure server encrypts your personal information, including credit or debit card number, name and address, before it is sent over the Internet.
Your card details are presented directly to the bank for clearance and are not stored.
When you click the ‘Check out’ button, you enter the secure section of the site.
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF OUR SITE IS SECURE?
When you are in the checkout, you will see the URL begins with https and also see a locked padlock in the address bar of your Web browser, showing that you are in the secure area.
Once your order has been processed securely online, we do not keep any record of your credit card details.
Your card details are verified automatically online through the secure Shopify payment gateway.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about secure shopping with us. Contact us at email@example.com
Transfer of Data
Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this Privacy Notice may involve the transfer of your Personal Information to various countries outside the European Union ("EU"). This section sets out the privacy principles we follow with respect to transfers of Personal Information outside of Europe. By submitting your Personal Information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Notice. If you use our Services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those Services.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at PRIVACY@AITIS.CO
AITIS will store your Personal Information as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected (including, but not limited to, for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting or other reporting requirements or obligations), whereby AITIS will retain your Personal Information for a period of time determined by AITIS based on the nature of the legal basis for processing your Personal Information. If the basis is consent, then we will only keep Personal Information on our ‘opt-out’ list to ensure that we do not contact you again.
AITIS may, instead of destroying or erasing your Personal Information, make it anonymous so that it cannot be associated with you or tracked back to you.
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
The controller of any Personal Information we hold about you is:
AITIS Solutions UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13664753 whose registered address is Salisbury House, London Wall, London, EC2M 5QQ
You can contact the controller at the following address: privacy@AITIS.co
You have the right of access, correction and objection to the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to contact AITIS regarding its use of your Personal Information, or if you no longer would like AITIS to process your Personal Information, or if you would like AITIS to restrict its processing in any manner, please email AITIS at PRIVACY@AITIS.CO
Please note that an erasure of your Personal Information or a restriction of the processing of your Personal Information may mean that AITIS will not be able to provide its services to you, either in whole or in part. If you contact AITIS, please note the specific information you would like AITIS to consult, correct, update or delete and include a copy of a proper identification. Requests to delete Personal Information will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on AITIS.
In addition, you may receive a copy of the Personal Information relating to you and information regarding AITIS’s processing of such Personal Information by applying to AITIS in writing using the address set out above. In such a case, AITIS will provide your Personal Information to you in a commonly used data format and you have the right to transmit that Personal Information to another data controller.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Notice or information we hold about you, please contact us at PRIVACY@AITIS.CO
Further, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection authority or similar body within your jurisdiction.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send or by contacting us at MARKETING@AITIS.CO with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject field of the email. If you have any account for our Services, we will still send you non-promotional communications.
We are constantly trying to improve our Site and Services, so we may need to change these terms from time to time as well. However, your Personal Information will always be processed in accordance with the Privacy Notice that was in effect at the time of collection.
This Notice was last updated in November 2023
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and AITIS, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by AITIS and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to AITIS and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of AITIS, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of AITIS.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of AITIS or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that AITIS makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. AITIS is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst AITIS uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- AITIS accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- AITIS reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, AITIS accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) set the accessibility standards and guidelines to ensure websites content is more accessible to all user groups, whatever limitations they may suffer from.
AITIS Limited is compliant with the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) having developed a website accessible to people with disabilities and the elderly.
The site has been configured as barrier-free, for those who are visually impaired; in most of its pages non-textual content has been replaced with ALT tags.
The facility to change the font size of the text in the web pages has been provided by adding a hyperlink in the menu. Therefore, the user has the option to view in different font sizes.
For colour blind users, the site font and background colour combinations have been checked in order to present a more readable view and therefore make all the pages consistent displaying white text on dark backgrounds.
For higher legibility of documents on screen, the site is adjustable for different screen resolutions to verify that horizontal scrolling is not required.
For users with physical disabilities, the site enables moving forward between links using the tab key, clearly indicating what each one leads to.
Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes AITIS's slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2022. AITIS is committed to acting ethically and with integrity in its business dealings and relationships. We all have a responsibly to be alert to the risks of modern slavery taking place in our particular business and supply chains. AITIS staff are expected to report concerns and management are expected to act upon them. We have suitable channels to enable concerns in relation to our Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy to be reported confidentially.
AITIS is a deep tech, machine learning solutions company. For more information please see www.aitis.co
AITIS does not have complicated supply chains (or complex relationships with businesses) based in higher-risk regions of the world, where labour laws are non-existent or are not enforced. AITIS's supply chains include IT infrastructure, software and data service providers, facilities and waste management, consulting and advisory services.
AITIS is committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in its supply chains or in any part of its business. AITIS's Human Rights Policy reflects AITIS's commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in its business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in its supply chains or in any part of its business.
AITIS takes its responsibilities very seriously and operates a risk based approach to supplier due diligence.
AITIS has processes in place to:
- identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains;
- mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains; and
- monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
AITIS has processes and procedures in place to allow whistle-blowers to raise concerns. AITIS performs risk assessments against new suppliers. AITIS has a policy to include, where appropriate, certain contractual provisions in supplier agreements (for example, additional warranties and additional audit, notification and termination rights) to be used in arrangements we assess to be of higher risk. This may include requiring supplier employee’s agreement to the terms of a Supplier Code of Conduct prior to working on at AITIS. AITIS has a supplier due diligence questionnaire that includes, amongst other things, questions relating to modern slavery, other labour standards, anti-corruption and environmental matters.
Suppliers deemed to be in a high risk category for the purposes of the Act are requested to complete the questionnaires as part of the due diligence process for new suppliers. The same assessment is undertaken on existing high risk suppliers on contract renewal.
AITIS has a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. Suppliers are expected to comply with AITIS's values. To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in its supply chains and its business, AITIS provides training and guidance to relevant staff.
In order to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of AITIS's business or supply chains, AITIS carries out the following monitoring activities:
- that due diligence has been undertaken for suppliers deemed to be high risk;
- compliance with its policies and with the requirements of Act;
- suppliers’ responses to its questionnaires and take appropriate action; and
- any adverse reports regarding AITIS’s suppliers and take appropriate action